Please wear a mask to your appointment.
Read below if you have booked for any of these treatments - Pedicure, Manicure, Brazilian, Spray Tan, IPL or Henna Brow
Mint Beauty Therapy and Day Spa - 923 Alexandra Street (opposite the college).
Mint Beauty Therapy and Advanced Aesthetics - 367 Alexandra Street
FOR PEDICURES AND MANICURES:
- If you have Gel nails already on we will need you to book a Gel Nail removal as part of your booking
- For pedicures (normal polish) please bring jandals so that you are able to leave immediately after your appointment
FIRST TIME BRAZILIAN OR LONGER THAN 10 WEEKS SINCE LAST APPOINTMENT:
- Please trim before you come (this is important) to around 1cm. Thank you!
FOR HENNA BROW TREATMENTS PLEASE READ:
- If this is your first time having henna brow with us please book an 'Henna brow test patch' 24 hours before your treatment
FOR IPL TREATMENTS PLEASE READ:
- If this is your first time having IPL with us please book an 'IPL Consult', this allows the correct time to complete consult forms.
- A test patch will be compulsory 24-72 hours before your first treatment.
FOR SPRAY TANS PLEASE READ:
- Please remove deodorant and ant body moisturisers before your appointment.
- Waxing or shaving to be done 24 hours proior to your appointment.
- Exfoliate the days leading up to your appointment/mainly the day before.
- Please bring loose fitting clothing to put on afterwards. This ensures jeans/tight tops/bras etc don't rub onto the fresh tan and create marks!
Mint Beauty Therapy
367 Alexandra street, Te Awamutu, 3800
Skin Beauty & Day Spa Te Awamutu
923 Alexandra Street, Opposite the College, Te Awamutu, 3800