*IMPORTANT* PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE MAKING A BOOKING. IF A BOOKING IS MADE INCORRECTLY, A FEE WILL STILL APPLY.
All online bookings need to be confirmed by our team. You will only recieve an email if we need to make any changes. You will get a text confirmation 2 days before - please respond with YES only or contact us via phone or email if you need to cancel/reschedue. If you are booking a nail appointment, please choose the option on the hour (if available).
- WE HAVE A STRICT CANCELLATION POLICY. By making an appointment you agree to our cancellation policy (please open tab at the bottom of this page). A cancellation fee will apply for bookings cancelled within less than 24 hours. It is your responsibility to read our full policy below before making a booking.
- WE DO NOT DO EXTENSIONS, ACRYLIC OR HARD/SOFT GEL NAILS and are unable to remove them or do our artwork on acrylics/extensions that have been done elsewhere. All our nails are done using gel polish on natural nails only. We can remove SNS for an additional fee - please select SNS removal when booking.
- If you would like to use a gift voucher, please email or call us to make a booking, as our system doesn't currently allow vouchers to be used for deposits.
- Basic Full Set, Advanced Full Set + Boujee Full Set services are "ADD ON" services to either Gel Polish Standard, Gel Polish Standard + Removal. They can not be booked on their own.
- For custom nail art, please send us an email to email@example.com before booking.
- For Dr Spiller facial services, first timers must book the First Time Spiller consultation when booking your first appointment.
Please visit the SERVICES tab on our website for our full list and description of services and treatments.